Korrodest Vacuum Evaporators “DRY” are primarily used for the separation of water from liquid chemicals. The production line “DRY” allows to reach a final concentrate having, if required, a solid consistency.
The line “DRY” is especially suited for cristallising solutions since there are no built-in components within the parts in contact with the product. The solution to be treated is heated up through an eternal heat jacket.
- Careful treatment of product
- Low boiling temperature
- Can be supplied in horizontal version or vertical with integrated rotating scraper
- Low demand of the purity specification of the waste water to be treated
- Fully automatic operation through integrated PLC control
- Simple, clearly designed operation through display included, integrated Online assistance
- Ideal thermal degree of efficiency through integrated rotating scraper for the continuousrecirculation of the contents of the chamber and cleaning of the heat exchanger at the same time
- High corrosion resistance through the use of super alloy materials